Come join Pike Road Wines in Carlton, OR to view the Solar Eclipse in style. We have a great patio space to view this once in a lifetime event!
We are just outside the "path of totality" but the sun will be 99.9% obscured. The eclipse begins at 9:05 am, the maximum eclipse is at 10:18 am, and it ends at 11:37 am.
A $25 ticket will include:
- A pair of special eclipse viewing glasses.
- A complimentary glass of Elk Cove Vineyards 2011 sparkling Brut Rosé.
- Your own commemorative Solar Eclipse cup.
- Breakfast tacos, fruit and cafe de olla provided by Tamale Boy food truck.
- And music by classical cellist Eric Hammerquist.
The viewing party begins at 8:30 am and goes till noon. All Pike Road wines are available for purchase at the event.